The awesome, inspiring, and very real Mollie from over on Momconformist tagged me for this one. Enjoy, and be sure to check out her fun post, too!
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
Here’s a random one of me and Andy from Christmastime with of both of us squinting like crazy. Ida is cute!!!
1. My favorite food is bagels and cream cheese. Always and forever.
2. I’m currently in love with chevron patterns and vintage maps.
3. I have lived in six states and seven cities in my life.
4. I sing everything out loud now that I have a baby.
5. I can’t wear heels. I weeble and wobble and fall over – I’m terrified to put them on now that I have Ida.
6. I have an obsession with baking muffins. I could live on muffins – savory, fibrous, protein-filled, sweet, yogurty, fruity, vegetabley, meaty, cheesy, oaty…
7. I can’t help but organize my purses and bags every few days.
8. I’m a night owl.
9. Daisies are my favorite flower.
10. I wish I could dress like Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey.
11. I love the color aqua.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? I would like to stay on one of those cliffsides by the ocean in Greece, in a white stone house with windows open to the moon and the ocean breeze and a wire bed with cozy lightweight afghans.
3. Would you rather read a book or see its movie equivalent? I would always rather read a book, but I LOVE comparing book and movie versions.
4. Sweet snacks or salty snacks? Despite my inordinate love for chocolate and a need for sweets after dinner, I do prefer salty snacks.
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Swearing. Especially among classy people.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do that makes you feel like a little kid again? Swing on a swingset!
7. Caffeine: coffee, tea, soda, or none? I drink everything decaf if possible. Love coffee with lots of flavored creamer and tea, though.
8. How old are you and what’s the very best thing about being that age? I’m almost 26 and I love feeling like my whole life is still ahead of me but I am already getting to live it.
9. If you could only listen to one CD for the next 6 months, what would it be? Toss-up between Owl City’s latest album and Coldplay’s X&Y album.
10. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person. It’s toned back now I’ve got baby but I hate ending the day and going to bed.
11. Should the toilet paper hang over the front or back of the roll? The front. Is there anyone who likes it hanging down the back? I’ve always wondered.
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
2. What kind of car do you drive?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. What is your favorite color combination?
5. What would you have for dinner tonight if you could have anything?
6. Walk or run for exercise?
7. Most treasured possession?
8. Favorite vacation memory?
9. If you were having a daughter right now, what would you name her?
10. Favorite way to spend an evening?
11. Favorite song?
Receive New Posts in Your Email
Receive New Posts in a Reader
View more photos >